Alaska’s Film Incentive Program: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
The legislature came up with an incentive program to bring filmmakers North to make their next Blockbuster. What has that money bought us? What has it meant to Alaskans with and without film connections? How does the average Alaskan become a carpenter or an extra? And have you had your picture taken with John Voight yet?
- State of Alaska Film Office
- One The Ice Movie
- About Face Movie
- Facebook: Affinityfilms, Inc.
- Alaska Filmmakers: Dave Worrell
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Peter Dunlap-Shohl
- Mary Roseanne Katzke, leading Alaska Documentary film maker; founder, Affinityfilms, Inc.
- Dave Worrell, Manager, State of Alaska Film Office
SUBSCRIBE: Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically — via e-mail, RSS or podcasts