Our health care system is finally entering the computer age with the virtually mandatory use of electronic health records and more interconnectivity between various health care entities such as physician offices, hospitals, labs and insurers. What is happening and will it improve health care?
- Alaska EHR Alliance
- Alaska eHealth Network
- Sept. 28: Health Information Technology Training Program in Anchorage (PDF)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Bill Sorrels, Executive Director, Alaska eHealth Network
- Dr. Jerome List, President of Alaska EHR Alliance, VP of Alaska eHealth Network
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, September 19, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, September 19, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health