The Alaska Ecosystem
Changing climate is prompting responses from many different species. Among the first to adapt are predators and insects. Tracking our eco-system is the subject of the next Talk of Alaska. The spruce bark beetle and the great white shark are feasting in Alaska.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN – Anchorage
- Andrew Nikiforuk, author of “Empire of the Beetle”
- Bruce Wright, author of “Alaska’s Predators: Their Ecology and Conservation”
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.