Physical Therapy Approaches to Pain
Acute and chronic pain of the muscular skeletal system is common. Options for treatment are varied, some with extensive evidence of effectiveness and others less so. This week on Line One, Dr. Thad Woodard and his guest Valerie Phelps from Advanced Physical Therapy will address evidence- based physical therapy approaches to pain of the muscles, bones, joints, and supporting structures.
- International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- Advanced Physical Therapy
- Advanced Physical Therapy: Interactive bodymap
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Valerie Phelps, PT, owner of Advanced Physical Therapy
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, October 17, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, October 17, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health