Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Oxygen is normally needed by all tissues of our body, but at times of disease it may be critically important to provide higher than normal amounts of oxygen to our blood or injured tissues. Hyperbaric oxygen treatment can accomplish this task. Learn more from Line One guest, Dr. Robert Sanders from the American Hyperbaric Center Anchorage.
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- American Hyperbaric Center
- Mayo Clinic: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- eMedicine: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, November 7, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, November 7, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health