This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, we will look at the epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in Alaska, new information on the origins of HIV 1&2, treatment advances, and misconceptions.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Trevor Storrs , executive director of the Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association
- Terri Bramel, PA at the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, November 28, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, November 28, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health