The second leading cause of blindness in the world is glaucoma, an often silent problem that slowly causes the loss of peripheral vision. It is estimated that 1 million in the U.S. have glaucoma but are not aware of it. Our guest on Line One: Your Health Connection, Dr Elizabeth Morgan, specializes in glaucoma and will discuss the prevention, risks, and treatment of this disease.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, December 12, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, December 12, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health