It appears everyone is avoiding gluten. How much should we be concerned? We will be discussing celiac disease, GERD, food allergies and other similar topics of your concern with guest Anchorage pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Claire Wilson.
- Patient outreach and education information of NASPGHAN – the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Common pediatric gastrointestinal problems from the American College of Gastroenterology
- Celiac disease information
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Claire Wilson, MD
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, January 16, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, January 16, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health