What happens to a drug when you take it? Where does it go? How does it work? How is it removed from the body? What are the possible side effects? Dr. Woodard will address these and other issues with Providence Medical Center pediatric pharmacologists, Ted Simper and Danielle Britt from Providence Alaska Medical Center Monday on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- CDC: Antibiotics
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group: Kids Meds
- Needy Meds: Find help with the cost of medicine
- CDC Podcast: Pharmacists Can Make the Difference
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Ted D. Simper, PharmD , NICU/Maternity Pharmacist, Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Danielle Britt, PharmD, Providence Alaska Medical Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, January 23, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, January 23, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health