Health Care Costs in Alaska
Alaska’s Health Care costs are among the highest in the world. And the state’s Health Care Commission has spent the last year trying to figure out why. It’s a complicated problem but the commission has some intriguing findings to report, that may start to get at some answers.
HOST: Lori Townsend, APRN
- Deborah Erickson, Executive Director of the Alaska Health Care Commission, (907)-333-2474, email@example.com
- Jeffrey Davis, President of Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska
- Don Rush, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
This program is part of a reporting partnership that includes APRN, NPR and Kaiser Health News.