What if your insurance company helped you build a healthier grocery list or your work place paid part of your gym membership? Last time on Talk of Alaska we discussed the staggering cost of health care in the state and now we’ll talk about solutions.
HOST: Lori Townsend, APRN
- Deborah Erickson, Executive Director of the Alaska Health Care Commission, (907)-333-2474, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Davis, President of Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska
- Tammy Green, Regional Director of Health Management Services for Providence Health Services
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
This program is part of a reporting partnership that includes APRN, NPR and Kaiser Health News.