The biggest pipeline ever built is just the latest in a long list of huge energy projects that have been considered for Alaska. Meanwhile, fuel costs keep rising. The next “Talk of Alaska” will begin an examination of whether any of these big energy schemes are close to reality.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Brian Hirsch, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Johannes Lehmann, Cornell University
- Meera Kohler, Alaska Village Electric Co-operative
- Bill Leighty, the Leighty Foundation
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.