Join Dr. Thad and his guest, Jack Hickel, MD as they talk about the work of Hickel and others to help the ill, impoverished and suffering in South Sudan.
- Alaska Sudan Medical Project
- National Geographic Video: “The Village”: A Look at Life in South Sudan
- Crosscurrents International Institute
- Video about Alaska aid to southern Sudan
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Jack Hickel, MD
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, March 26, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, March 26, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health