Antonia Fowler from the Alaska MS Center, Jessica Henning from the National MS Society and Mary Margaret Hillstrand who specializes in neurologic disease join host Dr. Thad Woodard to discuss multiple sclerosis, the disease, its treatment, local resources and the answers to listeners questions.
- Alaska MS Center
- National MS Society
- VIDEO MedlinePlus: Multiple Sclerosis
- Interactive Tutorial MedlinePlus: Multiple Sclerosis
- Discovery Health “How Stuff Works”: Multiple Sclerosis
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Multiple Sclerosis
- Healthline: Multiple Sclerosis
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Mary Margaret Hillstrand, ANP, DNP, LLC – nurse practitioner neurology practice
- Antonia Fowler, LPT, Director of the Alaska Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Jessica Henning, Program Co-coordinator for National Multiple Sclerosis Society Greater Northwest Chapter
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 9, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 9, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health