The Final Exit Network
The Final Exit Network holds that mentally competent adults have a basic human right to end their lives under certain conditions. We will discuss this idea with the former medical director Dr. Larry Egbert on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- Final Exit Network
- YouTube: Final Exit Network
- NPR Tell Me More with Dr. Larry Egbert: Complexities Of Helping Others End Their Lives
- Patients Rights Council: Assisted Suicide Laws in the U.S.
- The World Federation of Right to Die Societies
- Compassion & Choices
- Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc.: Voluntary Euthanasia
- How To Die in Oregon movie
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Larry Egbert, MD, anesthesiologist and former medical director Final Exit Network
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 16, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 19, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health