The Origin of AIDS
This week on Line One, professor of Infectious Diseases at the University of Sherbrooke, Canada, Dr. Jacques Pepin joins host Dr. Woodard to discuss the findings in his book The Origin of AIDS. It is a fascinating tale of how viruses arise, mutate, and disseminate, sometimes with the unwitting help of altruistic medical efforts to thwart disease. Join us with your questions and comments.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Jacques Pepin, MD, Professor of Infectious Diseases at the University of Sherbrooke, Canada, and the Director of its Center for International Health; author, The Origin of AIDS
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 23, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 23, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health