Healing America’s Broken Healthcare System
Monday on Line One Dr. Ted Epperly joins host Dr. Woodard to his discuss his book Fractured: America’s Broken Healthcare System and What We Must Do to Heal It. Dr. Epperly is a family physician in Boise, Idaho where he sees patients, teaches family medicine residents, and directs the Family Medicine Residency of Idaho.
- Video: Introduction to the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Ted Epperly, family physician; co-chair, Center on Accountable Care of the Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative (PCPCC); Past President (2008-2009) and Past Board Chair (2009-2010), American Academy of Family Physicians
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, June 25, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, June 25, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health