The tables are turned Monday on Line One when host Dr. Thad Woodard will be your host and guest, so call-in with your questions for Dr. Thad. In addition to hosting Line One for the past 10 years on KSKA, Dr. Woodard has been a pediatrician specializing in asthma and allergic disease in Anchorage since 1980. He’s also interested in U.S. health care reform, and promoting a better understanding of science.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Mayo Clinic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Science Based Medicine
- Super Smart Health
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST & GUEST: Dr. Thad Woodard
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, July 16, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. AKST
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, July 16, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. AKST
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.