The fifth season of the interview series exploring how people make their decisions about an ethical, religious, or social justice issue. Guests include authors, activists, religious leaders, and other engaging thinkers from around the world. Without asking beforehand about guests’ religious background, the two alternating hosts openly explore the values and motivations of their guests’ life work. Episodes cover areas such as Arab Spring, Christianity, working environments, social media, activism, organic farming, heaven, hip hop, and education strategies.
When we think of the need for an improved healthcare system, often the focus is on the patients’ experience. But there can be no strength of care if the caregivers themselves are discouraged to the point of exhaustion. Bonnie Wesorick, founder of the Clinical Practice Model Resource Center, describes how a healthy work culture should feel. Shirley Hoogstra hosts.
- TV: Healthier Healthcare Environments – Monday, 7/23 at 11 pm
- TV: Arab Spring: Revolution or Reformation? – Monday, 7/29 at 11 pm
- TV: Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy – Monday, 8/06 at 11:30 pm
- TV: Does Sexual Orientation Equal Identity? – Monday, 8/13 at 11 pm
- TV: Bolstering Business in Haiti – Monday, 8/20 at 11 pm
- TV: Christian, Evolutionist, or Both? – Monday, 8/27 at 11 pm