What Would Be Our Best Investment in Education?
The answer to many of our problems may be education but what is the question? Education is the biggest item in the state budget. If you could increase spending on higher education beyond what it is now, how would you invest that money?
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Diane Hirshberg, Associate Professor of Education Policy, Director of the Center for Education Policy Research at the University of Alaska Anchorage Institute of Social and Economic Research
- Pearl Brower, President, Iliqsavik College
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.