Energy Efficiency and Conservation
Winter is fast approaching, when the basic need to stay warm runs into the high cost of fuel for homes and businesses. State agencies have already invested in
energy efficiency for residents, and now the state is adding money for businesses to lower their energy use. Is that a government responsibility? Energy efficiency — and how you can use these programs — on the next Talk of Alaska.
- Alaska Energy Authority
- Resources to save energy in Alaska
- Map of Alaskan energy efficiency projects
- AK Rebate Call Center
- Charles Wohlforth
- Sean Skaling, Alaska Energy Authority
- Bob Brean, AHFC
- Jolene John, RuralCap
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.