Sustainable Development in the Arctic
What does sustainable development in the Arctic look like from the perspective of the U.S. Coast Guard? A North Slope resident? A foreign investor? Whether or not the ideas coordinate or collide Rear Admiral Ostebo of the U.S. Coast Guard says, “Read or not America, here we come Arctic.” Listen to the panel discussion on “Sustainable Development in the Arctic” with Rear Admiral Ostebo of the U.S Coast Guard, Charlotte Brower, Mayor of the North Slope Borough and Ed Crooks from the Financial Times on the fourth a final episode of Addressing Alaskans at the Arctic Imperative Summit 2012.
- VIMEO: Sustainable Development in the Arctic
- Addressing Alaskans: 4-part series at Arctic Imperative Summit
- Rear Admiral Ostebo, Commander of the 17th District, U.S. Coast Guard
- Charlotte Brower, Mayor of the North Slope Borough
- Ed Crooks, U.S. Industry and Energy Editor, Financial Times
HOST: Alaska Dispatch
RECORDED: August 26, 2012 at Alyeska Resort
BROADCAST ON KSKA: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Addressing Alaskans updates automatically via: