What’s Alaskan food? It’s more than pilot crackers and peanut butter. You’ve got to include sourdough bread, smoked salmon and even macadamia halibut. Alaska’s mixed culture has produced a mixed cuisine. Find out what’s cooking, and share your own ideas, as we take up uniquely Alaskan food on the next Talk of Alaska.
- Fresh Forty-Nine blog
- The Marx Bros. Cafe and Muse at The Anchorage Museum
- Kristin Dixon’s Alaska Gourmet Food Blog
- Rob Kinneen, chef, blogger Fresh Forty-Nine
- Jack Amon, chef, Marx Bros Cafe and Muse at The Anchorage Museum
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.