A Wave of Retirements in the Federal Government
Alaska’s biggest landlord is the federal government, and for better or worse, some of its living heritage is about to disappear. Due to a quirk in federal law, some senior federal personnel in Alaska plan to retire by the end of the year. Their regrets, their memories and their advice to fellow Alaskans will be the subject of the next Talk of Alaska.
- Steve Heimel, APRN
- Mike Boylan, Division Chief for Alaska, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- John Trent, Biologist, USFWS
- Bruce Woods, Public Affairs Officer, USFWS
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.