Anchorage is the end of the line for touring musical artists. It takes a lot of time and money for a musical act to get here. But more musicians are coming than ever before, and not only with the non-profit Anchorage Concert Association. We’ll be talking with one of Anchorage’s busiest promoters, hearing from a recording artist who has been back several times, and talk about favorite concert memories and dreams.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Mike McCormick, Whistling Swan Productions
- Peter Mulvey, singer-songwriter
LIVE broadcast: Wednesday, January 16, 2013. 2:00 – 3:00 pm (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Starting after Governor Parnell’s State of the State Address.