An international think tank is looking at a new economic model for developing countries. It’s based on the Alaska Permanent Fund, and the Permanent Fund Dividend. A book written by former Alaska Governor Jay Hammond is being published by the Center for Global Development.
- Steve Heimel, APRN
- Todd Moss, editor, “The Governor’s Solution” published by the Center for Global Development
- Rick Halford, former president, Alaska State Senate
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.