The first successful climb of Mount McKinley took place in 1913. Walter Harper, Hudson Stuck and Harry Karstens made history. Now, 100 years later, their family members plan to mark the centennial with a climb of their own.
- Charles Wohlforth
- Dana Wright, grandnephew of Walt Harper
- Ken Karstens, great-grandson of Harry Karstens
- Elia Saikaly, FindingLife, film-maker and leader of the Centennial Climb
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.