APD Policy Change on Vehicles as Weapons, BP Plans for North Slope, Immigration Bill Heats Up in Senate
This week’s headlines up for discussion include:
- APD policy change on vehicles as weapons
- BP and others plan for North Slope
- Immigration bill heats up in Senate
- Governor Parnell signs $425 million bill to finance gas liquification plant
- The Seaalska Bill is back and facing objections to making it law
- Substantial flood damage in Galena forces resident to flee
- Six month anniversary of Newtown shootings, Senator Begich’s continue to face criticism for voting against Obama’s gun control bill
- Alaska celebrates 100 years of aviation
- Tourism predictions for 2013
- Arne Fuglvog released from jail for fishing violations, returns as lobbyist
HOST: Michael Carey
- Lori Townsend, APRN - Anchorage
- Tim Bradner, Alaska Journal of Commerce
- Peter Granitz, APRN - Washington D.C.
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, June 14 at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 15 at 6:00 p.m.
Alaska Public Television BROADCAST: Friday, June 14 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, June 15 at 5:00 p.m.