The peak of summer is a time of celebration in Alaska. In Fairbanks, baseball is played under the midnight sun; in Seward, Mount Marathon awaits; in Barrow it will be Eskimo Games; and there are Independence Day parades all over the state. Mid-summer celebrations are the subject, on the next Talk of Alaska.
- Steve Heimel, APRN
- Joe Page and Arthur Mannix, Denali Arts Council
- John Hunt, coordinator, Haines Music Fest
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.