The Attorney General has decided that even though marijuana is illegal under federal law, he will not go after states that have legalized it, like Washington and Colorado. Should Alaska be next? A decision is likely coming next year, from the voters of the state. Doug Fine, the author of “Too High to Fail,” is the guest on the next Talk of Alaska.
- National Cannibus Coalition: The Drug Peace Bumblebee
- Washington Post: 5 Myths about Legalizing Marijuana
- Doug Fine: Marijuana prohibition hanging by a thread
- BBC: Could legalising marijuana save the US economy?
- ReasonTV: How Cannabis Can Revolutionize Our Economy with Doug Fine
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
GUEST: Doug Fine, author of “Too High to Fail”
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast