Making Sense of the Affordable Care Act
“It’s no longer about pre-existing conditions and health forms, it’s now about getting educated about the Affordable Care Act” says Josh Weinstein of Northrim Benefits Group. This week on Addressing Alaskans listen to his talk entitled, ”Making Sense of the Affordable Care Act” recorded at the Healthcare Education Series hosted by the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce. His group will launch Enroll Alaska on October 1.
- Is Your Business Ready for 2014? Josh Weinstein presentation at Anchorage Chamber Aug. 19
- Meeting the Challenge: Healthcare Costs in Alaska Providence Hospital presentation Aug 12
- Web Extra: Audio Anchorage Chamber Aug. 12 (MP3)
- Enroll Alaska
BROADCAST ON KSKA: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
- Josh Weinstein, Northrim Benefits Group
- Tyann Boling, Enroll Alaska, Northrim Benefits Group
RECORDED: August 19, 2013 at the Dena’ina Center in Anchorage
EVENT: Monday Forum, Healthcare Education Series
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral, Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear onAddressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast