Tuntutuliak Man Dies of Huffing Propane
A Tuntutuliak man had died from huffing propane. Alaska State Troopers responded Sunday morning to reports of a death in the community.
Thirty-one-year-old Joshua Evan had been last seen Saturday night, according to trooper spokesperson Megan Peters.
“He was found by a family member,” Peters said. “They went to go see if his boat was at the dock – the dock is near a tank farm and gas station – and so when they went there they found him on top of the propane tanks”
Peters says that Evan was deceased at the time he was located. Troopers found evidence of huffing.
“There’s no doubt in the troopers mind that this death was related to huffing,” said Peters.
Peters says there are no plans for an autopsy.