Nearly one month after the federal government launched its new online health insurance marketplace, few Alaskans have been able to sign up. We’ll discuss the frustrations and the successes with the marketplace and look ahead at how the Affordable Care Act will roll out in 2014.
- Alaska Edition: Navigating The Online Health Insurance Marketplaces
- A Few Successes For Alaska’s Health Insurance Marketplace
- High Web Traffic Cripples Federal Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Groups Work To Educate Alaskans On Health Insurance Marketplace
- Premera Braces For Upheaval In Health Insurance Market
HOST: Annie Feidt, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Jeff Davis, Premera Alaska
- Valerie Davidson, ANTHC
- Josh Weinstein, Enroll Alaska
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.