The state’s fish board has passed some new rules for commercial salmon fishers in Cook Inlet, but will the rules help salmon conservation in times of declining runs?
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Mac Minard, biologist and fisheries consultant with Mat-Su Borough
- Jim Colver, Mat-Su Borough Assemblyman
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.