The top sled dog teams in the Iditarod have become so competitive that the slightest edge can make a critical difference. And that means that mushers want to know everything they can about what their dogs can do.
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Emily Schwing, KUAC reporter
- Ted Kerasote, author, ‘Pukka’s Promise’
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.