Alaska’s Natural Gas Pipeline Plan
Nobody ever said it would be easy to attract investment for one of the biggest construction projects on earth in the difficult conditions of Arctic Alaska, but we all know it happened once for the Trans-Alaska Pipeline. Can it happen again for a gas-line?
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Joe Balash, Commissioner, Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Mike Pawlowski, Deputy Commissioner, Alaska Department of Revenue
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.