The issue of corporate personhood has been brought up repeatedly by callers to the show, and the chance to talk about it now arises with the creation of an organization that is asking political candidates to take a pledge to oppose it. The legal implications are of course obvious with the current Hobby Lobby case and the Citizens United and Boy Scouts of America rulings that preceded it.
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Gershon Cohen, We the People Alaska
- John Havelock, former Alaska Attorney General
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.