It’s a serious matter for the voters to overturn an action by the state Legislature, but that’s what’s on the Aug. 19 ballot. Should favorable tax terms for the oil and gas industry be given a chance to work toward raising production or should the Legislature be told it gave too much away, at the expense of future revenues?
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Brad Keithley, Keithley Consulting
- Mark Myers, former Director, Alaska Oil and Gas Division
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.