The week’s show is for the gearhead in all of us, as we talk to guys who are fixing up some of the coolest old stuff around, and what’s more interesting than that? A group is rebuilding a full-sized steam locomotive that once ran on the Alaska Railroad, and now will run again. And we’ll have a restorer who rebuilds historic airplanes at the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Patrick Durand, President, Locomotive #557 Restoration
- Mark Ransom, Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum
A YouTube video of the finished Alaska Fairchild Pilgrim Restoration project.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (emails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, September 17, 2014. 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, September 17, 2014. 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.