Alaska will spend more than $700 million on Medicaid this year. State officials say Medicaid costs are increasing at an unsustainable rate. What would reforming the program look like to keep costs under control?
HOST: Annie Feidt, Alaska Public Radio Network
- William Streur, commissioner, Department of Health and Social Services
- Josh Applebee, deputy director, Department of Health and Social Services
- Becky Hultberg, president, Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.