Too many bicyclists have been killed by drivers in Anchorage in the last year. Enough to make riders reconsider using our streets. We’ll host a community discussion on bike safety. As more people are using bicycles for transportation, are we taking the right steps to keep the roads safe for all travelers? Join us with your questions and comments.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Steve Cleary, Bike Anchorage
- Chief Mark Mew, Anchorage Police Department
- Steve Durrant, Alta Planning + Design
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 8, 2014. 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 8, 2014. 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.