Libertarians believe citizens should be free to engage in any activity that does not violate the rights of others. Their party wants government out of the way so people can pursue liberty and freedom. How would this translate to elected positions?
HOST: Lori Townsend, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Carolyn Clift, Libertarian candidate for Governor
- Mark Fish, Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.