The end of life is not easy to talk about, and that’s one reason why it’s so confusing and scary to deal with the issues we all face when loved ones die. We’ll try to help, as we discuss the practical details of assisting a dying family member, the actual death and arrangements, and the grief that can last a long time.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Rev Michael Burke, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Amanda Richmond, Hospice of Anchorage
- Scott Janssen, Janssen Funeral Homes; The Mushin Mortician on Facebook
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, January 28, 2015. 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, January 28, 2015. 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.