It’s power politics of an electrifying kind. What should the rules be for selling independently generated power to utilities, who have borrowed money and invested heavily to assure reliability for their customers?
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Robert Kahn, director, Northwest and Intermountain Power Producers Coalition
- Suzanne Gibson, Senior Director of Energy Development, Cook Inlet Region Incorporated
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.