An ambitious set of priorities has been put together for the American chairmanship of the Arctic Council that begins this year, but neither the federal government nor the state has much money to pay for implementing those priorities. Climate change is amplified in the Arctic, and the Arctic nations want to work together to respond.
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- David Kennedy, Senior Adviser for the Arctic Region, NOAA
- Craig Fleener, Governor’s Special Assistant for the Arctic
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.