State leaders need to cut the budget without hurting the economy and find new sources of revenue. In a time of fiscal deficit, what do lawmakers think of Medicaid expansion and other ideas that impact the budget? What will it take to stabilize Alaska’s financial future?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Senator Berta Gardner, minority leader
- Representative Steve Thompson, House finance co-chair
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.