Picture Alaska 100 years ago – the open tundra, the dense forests – and the gardens. We’re looking at the state’s horticultural past with guests from the Alaska Botanical Gardens. We’ll talk about historical planting methods and how they can still be used today.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Ginger Hudson, Horticultural Project Manager
- Robin Dublin, Alaska Botanical Garden Executive
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.