Do you dread getting a bill from the hospital or your doctor’s office? Healthcare costs are rising quickly in Alaska and we’re all paying the bills. We’ll look at why health care costs so much here and what we can do to reduce those costs.
HOST: Annie Feidt
- Greg Loudon, Health Benefits Consultant for Parker, Smith and Feek
- Mouchine Guetabbi, Assistant Professor of Economics, UAA
- Matthew Eisenhower, director of community health development, PeaceHealth hospital in Ketchikan
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.