We live with the world’s best source of delicious, fresh seafood. So why isn’t fish on the table more often in Anchorage? The local food movement is coming to Alaska’s fisheries. We’ll talk about bringing the community supported agriculture model to seafood, and also the traditional route that brings fish to stores, prices, and what’s good seasonally. Join us with your questions, ideas and recipes.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Kelly Harrell, Alaska Marine Conservation Council
- Cassandra Squibb, chief business development officer, Copper River Seafood
- Kate Consenstein, Alaska food consultant
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.