The six so called megaprojects that Governor Walker put on hold soon after taking office have already received millions in state and federal funds but would take billions to actually complete. Where would the money come from? If the state stops them completely will the federal money have to be repaid?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Lois Epstein, Engineer and Arctic Program Director, Wilderness Society
- Pat Pitney, Director, Office of Management and Budget
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.